Select "Access" Network
Vision insurance is available to employees who work at least a 50% FTE or 19 hours per week. Vision insurance is provided by DeltaVision, in conjunction with EyeMed. The EyeMed network gives you access to a national network of both independent providers along with the nation’s most respected optical retail brands such as LensCrafters® and Sears Optical®. You can elect this benefit to cover yourself and your eligible family members, and you can elect to enroll or cancel coverage annually during open enrollment.
Did you know?
Dental expenses are all eligible expenses for Health Care Flexible Spending. Consider enrolling in a FSA to help reduce expenses. Also, if you enroll in family coverage, it is no additional cost to cover all of your dependents (even if they do not have glasses now, they may need them later on in the plan year).
Glasses or Contacts once every 12 months
Coverage Per Type
- Glasses: A combined in-network allowance of $250, then 20% off balance or out-of-network allowance of $125. Benefit includes:
- Lenses (single, bifocal, trifocal, progressive)
- Lense options (UW coating, tint, scratch resistance, anti-reflective, etc.)
- Contact Lenses
- Conventional or disposable: An in-network allowance of $250, then 15% off balance or out-of-network allowance of $200.
- Medically necessary contact lenses: An in-network benefit of 100% coverage (paid in full) or out-of-network allowance of $200.