Thank you for your interest at working for the Madison Metropolitan School District. Please use the links below to search, view and apply for open positions.
MMSD does not post specific school/department vacancies for many of our positions. Instead, we have general "pool" postings. This allows us to collect applications and evaluate who are the best candidates for our schools/departments based on their strengths, interests, and availability. When you are notified you are moving on, you are referred for school-specific vacancies as they become available. Our principals / hiring authorities decide which referred candidates are best qualified for their vacancies.
- To view and apply for leadership and/or teaching positions, please visit our Current Openings Career Site.
- To view and apply for substitute positions, please visit our Job Board.
- To view and apply for hourly staff and Coaching positions, please visit our Job Board.
- To view and apply for summer school positions, visit the Summer School website.
MSCR (Madison School & Community Recreation) Positions
- To view and apply for MSCR (Madison School & Community Recreation) positions, please visit MSCR's Job Board.