Learn more about our students, educators, and schools!
The Madison Metropolitan School District, Wisconsin’s second largest district, serves 27,000 students throughout 48 schools in the city and surrounding areas.
We have a simple but bold vision — to ensure that every school is a thriving school that prepares every student to graduate from high school ready for college, career and community.
We need support staff with a strong mission to serve our students and families to help bring this vision to life.
SERVE Our Schools
Below are a few examples of non-teaching careers you can pursue with our District:
- AVID Tutor
- Bilingual Resource Specialist
- Clerical Support (secretaries and program assistants)
- Custodian & Tradesworker
- Food Service Worker
- Security Assistant
- Special Education Assistant & Educational Assistant
- Substitute Special Education Assistant
- Technical Support
SERVE With Other Employers
- Crossing Guard - contact City of Madison
- MSCR Seasonal Jobs - contact MSCR
- School Bus Driver or Attendant - contact Badger Bus
- Sports Official - contact WIAA