The District Employee Wellness Committee (DEWC) strives to provide education, support, and resources to assist employees on their journey to create a work-life balance and improve quality of life. The committee guides the development and implementation of various wellness programming including monthly employee wellness newsletters, district-wide wellness challenges, annual Wellness Fair, and continuous support to the Site-Based Wellness Liaisons.
Current volunteer members who serve on the District Employee Wellness Committee include:
- Rachelle Hady, Director of Benefits
- Jay Affeldt, Executive Director of Student and Staff Support
- Ashley Riley, Physical Education, Health & Wellness Coordinator
- Shelle Michalak, MTI
- Mindy Vinje, MSCR Fitness Specialist
- Dustin Lundt, Food Services Coordinator
- Jean O'Leary, MSCR Fitness Specialist
- Sara Parrell, Lead Nurse & Program Lead for Mindfulness in MMSD
- Sally Zirbel-Donisch, Health Services Coordinator
If you wish to contact a member of the Employee Wellness Committee, please send an email to email@example.com. Thanks!